International Journal of Health and Clinical Research (IJHCR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print monthly peer-reviewed international journal publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialties including ethical and social issues. IJHCR is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of medical and health sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full-length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Open Access
- Global Visibility
- Includes all medical specialties.
- Fast and efficient online submission
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Monthly - 12 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with IJHCR team.
- IJHCR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
- Indexed in many International and national databases.
Open Access Policy
Our journal provides quick and free open access to its content thus exposing the globe to new era in research and knowledge.